How would you feel adult content

How would you feel if your mom died and a year later your dad was messing around with a girl younger than you? And by younger than you, I mean he's 50 and she's 20. She's also a whore, been to rehab God knows how many times, and had a kid when she was 15 and got it taken away and lost her rights. I want to completely disown my dad. She even broke into his house with another guy while he was at work and robbed him blond but he still took her back.
Am I overreacting by wanting to completely disown him and not have anything to do with him over that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• wow she needs to be slapped. what a lil cunt!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:38 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• wow yeah I think he is having a mid life crises and needs to be smacked in the head! and she needs to get kicked to the curb!
    iainsmommy

Answer by iainsmommy at 3:55 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I'm so mad about it. This girl jumps around like a kid and wants to always jump in my dads lap and sit and she even calls him daddy. It's sick. It took everything in me to not hit her in the face today. If I hadn't been at my grandmas and if it wasnt my grandmas birthday I would have done it. My 4 your old told her she was gross and looked like a boy lol
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 3:56 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I would say how you feel and leave it at that maybe your father needs to be introduced to people or have some intervention maybe he is lost himself? Imagine how this young woman must sense that he is lonely he has your family but the loss of a mate or a wife is hard for him because he lost his best friend and the love of his life. Now maybe you could suggest he find someone else. I would start talking to some of his friends and maybe even him. But also just say what you have to without yelling or getting upset sit down talk to her and ask her what she is doing. GL Momma

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:39 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• There is nothing you can do. Maybe share your feeling with your dad but he is a grown man and can do what he wants. He is probably just lonely.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• we see our fathers as hero's that they can move heaven and earth for us your dad is in pain the lost of his wife has hurt him deeply .if your
    mom was sick for long time your dad was there for her .he is your father you might not like what he is doing but respect him no matter what .he needs you as much as you will need him love him no matter what .right now he's like kid in candy store give him time he will come back to you and both can heal togther good luck
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 10:02 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Share your feelings with your dad, but don't abandon him. I'd guess he's lonely and hurting, and is clinging to anything that makes him happy. Losing a lifetime spouse is something that takes a lot of time to work through.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Get more family involved and next time you find out this lil druggy whore thieves from your dad... get the law involved! People grieve and try to fill the void in some stramge ways... That chic is using your dad for his money, plain and simple why would a young girl like that be with someone who can be her father? Don't walk away from him completly.. It was bad enough he lost his wife ;(... Do you know where this girl did her recovery at? I would try to find out who she is and where she came from and maybe get some of her old support envolved in this too... she is a sick girl who probaqbly needs some help too.. drugs make people do some really bad things, not making excuses for her, but it sounds like in a sick way they are both leaning on one another. They BOTH NEED HELP!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• My mom actually just passed away a couple of weeks ago, so I can sympathize with you. I have a friend who is my age and she likes older guys. I have always pictured her trying to get with my dad, who is in his 60s, if my mom ever did die because she likes older men. I would be furious, and annoyed, and disgusted. But you have to give him time. He will see it eventually. Right now, he is still grieving, and he thinks that by being with a younger woman, that it will make him feel better faster. What he doesn't realize is that will not make him feel better. Just be patient, because he is going to need you when he wakes up from his dream. You might want to get him involved in some clubs around town. Find something he has an interest in, other than younger girls, and make him get involved. But, please, do not disown him. I think that would destroy him faster than anything else. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Well the thing is, he says he misses my mom but he used to cheat on her and I actually halway blame him for her dying. She was 43 and had a heart attack. and I had to watch her die waiting on the ambulance. She had high blood pressure and stayed stressed out all the time bc of him. It bothers me so bad bc I have 2 little sisters that are 12 and 7 and neither of them like this skank either and she whooped my 7 yr old sister and told her she had to listen to her bc she was her new mama. If I would have been there I would probably be in jail for trying to kill her. And as for her breaking into his house, he called the cops and the only thing they found was his tv bc I called WalMart & got the serial number since he bought it on black friday and used his debit card they found it in the computer but he's stupid and wouldnt file charges against her and had to pay the pawn shop to get it back. Its all a big mess. I'm so stressed :(
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 6:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2010