ANYBODY USE SUNSILK?

I ASKED A QUESTION EARLIER ABOUT WHAT TO USE TO TAME THE POOF AS MY HAIR DRIES AFTER WASHING IT. I GOT ALOT OF GOOD ANSWERS BUT WANTED TO SEE WHAT ELSE I COULD COME UP WITH SO I GOOGLED IT AND FOUND SUNSILK ANTI POOF SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER/24/7 CREAM. HAS ANYONE TRIED SUNSILK BEFORE AND IF SO DID IT WORK FOR YOU?

cathycat

Asked by cathycat at 8:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I love sunsilk...Iuse anti flat though but either way it makes your hair really soft and light weight.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I love their products. They work just as well, if not better, than some of the more expensive salon-brand products I've used to deal with poof and trust me, I got a lot of poof going on so I know what I'm talking about! I use the stuff in the purple bottles; the name escapes me right now.
    Anonymous

• I use sunsilk spray it smells really good and you can carry it around and spray a little through out the day
    prescilla210

Answer by prescilla210 at 1:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2008