What do you think about me doing this for my daughter for Christmas...

I like to start buying stuff a few months before Christmas so that I can kinda even out the spending and not spend all at once so I'm already starting to think about this lol Last night I was on eBay and I seen a toy I had when I was little (I was born in 87 so I was a kid in the early 90's) and it brought back lots of memories...so I starting looking up other beloved toys and a bunch of them were in good shape and priced pretty good...So I made a list of all my favorite toys and I thought about getting some of them for my daughter (she's 4). I found a Barbie house and walking Barbie horse I had and these cupcake dolls, and a few different Barbies I had. I've aske d her what she wants and she just says Barbies and there's nothing that she's REALLY wanting this year (last year it was a ladybug pillow pet that she HAD to have). So does that sound like a good idea to get her ther old toys I played with as a child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I think it's an awesome idea!
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 3:49 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Sure. I am thinking about doing the same for my girls.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:50 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I think that sounds like a good idea, my step mother recently got my 2 daughters some really old barbie dolls and they were ecstatic! They play with those barbies more then the ones they have, lol
    iainsmommy

Answer by iainsmommy at 3:50 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• if she would like it. Yeha shes still young she may not "care" if u played with them when u were little i think its a cute idea and im sure as a parent id love to do it for my dd as well but i dont think shed really get it or care much lol but if she wants barbies get her some its still a barbie!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:51 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I think it's a great idea. My girls both enjoyed having things that were different from the norm.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I think at her age she'll just be happy to have the Barbie Dolls and enjoy them as much as you did.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 9, 2010