VEGAS!!!

What were your favorite things you did, heard about or I shouldn't miss when going. We are planning on everything from Strip Clubs to Pool Side :) Please Share!

Fallon_Long

Asked by Fallon_Long at 3:52 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Travel

• Go see a Cirque Du Soleil show! Visit each of the themed hotels (make sure you ride the coaster at NY, NY) and check out the elevators at the Luxor ... they travel up and down at an angle (weird sensation).

I didn't care too much for the downtown (you know, the Vegas they always show on TV) ... it was pretty seedy.

FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 9:43 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• We saw the Sirens of TI (Treasure Island,) the Volcano at the Mirage, and the Fountains at the Bellagio. We stayed at Circus Circus one year and the kids had a blast at the Adventure Dome - loop roller coaster, log flume all indoors. I was alone with 3 kids so I didn't catch any of the Cirque Du Soleil or other shows. We still had a blast both times.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:08 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Check out Tix 4 Tonight - last minute tickets for half the cost. There is so much to do - an adult playground .... Have a blast!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:35 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I know this will sound cheesy but my fondest memory from Vegas was room service. . . We ordered dinner room service one night, they came up, set a table up right in front of our floor to ceiling window. It was night time our room looked right down onto the Treasure Island show and the Fashion show. It was just the two of us (in our p.j.'s) enjoying the view and the delicious dinner.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• If you see any shows while you're here, I really recommend seeing Rita Rudner at Harrah's. It's my favorite show in town. Penn and Teller at Rio is another great choice.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Get on the strip and just walk around then go to what the other ladies recommend...have a blast...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:18 AM on Aug. 10, 2010