Vegas!!

VEGAS!!!
What were your favorite things you did, heard about or I shouldn't miss when going. We are planning on everything from Strip Clubs to Pool Side :) Please Share!

Fallon_Long

Asked by Fallon_Long at 3:52 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just went 2 weeks ago... Go on the New York New York rollercoaster and the Circus Circus one.... I forget the name of it but there is a coaster like 10 min outside Vegas and it was CRAZY!!! Have fun!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:03 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• As far as bars go, visit Coyote Ugly inside NY, NY, and the Rock House inside the Imperial Palace. Coyote Ugly gives you free drinks for dancing on the bar, and the Rock House is free from women ($5 for men) and has stripper poles. Its so much fun, and you can't beat the price.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:08 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I really enjoyed the aquarium at the Mandalay bay. But I was only there for 1 night and 1 day (we drove there from MIL's house because it was cheaper to fly home to Boston from Vegas than it was from California). Next time I go, it will be for longer, without my daughter, and with someone a lot more fun than MIL, lol.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:22 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• The pool at the Hard Rock is awesome, it's called Rehab :) The Cabo Wabo Cantina in front of Planet Hollywood has great food, and you sit right on the strip. The light show down at Freemont Street is really good - there is a restaurant at the very end that you can eat dinner and watch the show. (Can't remember the name, but it's really easy to find!)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:53 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• my sister likes cirque de soleil
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i agree with all of them especially the tall drinks and walk down the strip lol
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 5:14 AM on Aug. 9, 2010