friends

Hi im 21 yr. Old and I have 2 kids age 3 and half and 4 months it hard 2 make friend cause im so young and the girls my age all they do is party and I not in 2 that my question is what are soe ways 2 meet new ppl

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 4:07 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• see if there's a group here specific to your location & start chatting w/ the mommies, arrange playdates @ the park etc.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 4:16 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I'm 19 and I am trying to conceve and all of my friends love to party amd drink and club
    but I'm married and I have responsabilaties and it's also hard fro me to find friends. My husband being a marine tryes to introduce me to other maine wifes but the so snobie! Lol we have the same problems lol so when you find out PLEASE tell me lol
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 4:17 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• There are other young moms that know what your going through. Seek them out! GL;)
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 5:20 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Check with the hospital where you had the baby and ask about any mother's groups in the area. They usually have some leads. Also your pediatrician might have some leads. Do you go to the stroy hour at your local library? It would be perfect for your 3 yr. old and you would meet moms that way. The library might have other groups to tell you about too. Best wishes.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:27 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I will talk with you it's nice to make new friends. I don't party. I'm not interested in that.
    Princess7777

Answer by Princess7777 at 9:39 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Find a group on cafemom with moms in your areas and see if you can get playdates going
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Age doesn't really matter,a friend is a friend,just look for the same interests hun.
    TootieFruitie

Answer by TootieFruitie at 1:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I met people with preschoolers at church & invited a few of them over to my house for a little pray & play group (moms talked & prayed while little ones played). Not all of us were the same age, but we all had a lot in common because our kids were the same age. Public libraries have such groups, too.
    mamahobbit

Answer by mamahobbit at 8:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Luckily we are liftime military, and very rarely do people not have kids, but I ma 24, and have # 5 on the way! I have military wives, playgroup mommies, mommy and me friends, and school/activities parents i socialize with!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 9, 2010