Gift basket for a 4 year old girl....need some ideas please!!

I was thinking of putting in a sticker book, a pink book of some kind, hair accessories, paper/magnetic dolls...but I'm kind of running out of ideas. She's really girly and artistic. I'm trying to find some pink things. Any other ideas would be sooo helpful! Thanks!!

baboluchi56

Asked by baboluchi56 at 6:08 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• Get her some pink nail polish and lip gloss she will love that. Also crayons and coloring book are great for kids her age. You can find these wonderful crayons called twistables that will help wtih fine motor skills and they don't wear down as fast. Good luck.
    Sandy9

Answer by Sandy9 at 6:13 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Anything that has to do with dressing up and imagination play would be great. Cheap tutus, heels, tiaras, etc. Maybe sidewalk chalk or other age appropriate art supplies?
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 6:23 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• If she's really artistic, why not a paper pad and some crayons or colored pencils? My almost 4 year old daughter has recently started to show an interest in drawing. We bought her a tinkerbell paper pad and some of those crayola twistable colored pencils. She's occupied for hours by them, she thought it was the best thing ever.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Get her silly scents by crayolla markers that smell get her a some pretty bows GL
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:14 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• You should ask her parents if she can have nail polish and etc. I know a lot of parents who will not paint their kids nails or let them play with make-up. I would get a pink bucket, like a sand bucket, and put glitter stickers all over it, and princess stickers on it. Then I would shred pink paper and put it in the bucket. You can find little bracelets and rings, necklaces. The paper dolls are a good idea, pink pen and notebook, hair brush and hair clippies. They even have hair glitter. Get her some sunglasses and maybe a little purse that she can put her stuff in. You can get all of this stuff at the Dollar Store and make it super cheap. And if she is like my DD, she will LOVE it.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:49 AM on Aug. 8, 2010