when to walk?

Im almost 8 months pregnant and i know i shouldve been exercising my entire pregnancy, but is now a good time to start walking to help the baby drop?

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 8:32 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd walk just because its good for you, and in the process, when time comes it will help the baby drop. You're only 8 months pregnant so now isn't the time to worry about the baby dropping. I've have 3 and my youngest didn't drop until a couple days before he was born.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 8:55 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i'd walk just anytime for your health but i don't really think it will help the baby drop :) that will happen whether you walk or not. GL! :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:34 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Any time is a good time. Another plus is that it helps you gain strength for labor. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:41 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• YEAH I AGREE, ANYTIME IS FINE...JUST DONT OVER DO IT....: ) GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS MOMMA!!!
    suzi960

Answer by suzi960 at 8:52 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• iagree
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I don't think walking is really going to help the baby drop, he/she is going to do that whenever they are ready! lol. But walking is always good for you,and it is never too late to start (unless of course your doctor has given you different advice for some condition or something)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:58 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• yes i say because im 38wks and didnt start walking till i was 8 months and i droped some
    mommys_boys2010

Answer by mommys_boys2010 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 8, 2010