what was the earliest that you found out you were pregnant??

when trying to get preggers, when was the earliest that you descovered you were pregnant. with mine, 1st born was at 5.5 wks and with 2nd was 4 wks. how about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If we are trying... i usually test around 3-4 days before my period. I used the dollar store tests.Worked for me with the last two pregnancies. :0) I little hint with the dollar store tests. That early it can take up to 10 minutes for the line to show up. Anything after that is considered an evap.
    I tested early once like that and only waited about 2 minutes. WHen it didnt show up I threw it away. I went back to change the trash later that day and it had a line on it. I thought I had lost my mind. I took another one the next day and sure enough i was pregnant! LOL Dollar tests can def take a little longer to show up!
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I KNEW I was pregnant a week after sex....then I got my positive test on week 4. I think this will make it be a LOOONNNGGGG pregnancy! lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:55 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I was 8 weeks with my son, 12 and a half weeks with my second pregnancy, and 7 weeks with this baby.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• with my boys i found out at 6 weeks
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 9:31 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• The earliest I ever found out was with this baby. I was 8 days past ovulation when I got my positive.
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 9:31 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• with my 1st i was 6 wks and with this 1 i was 3 wks n 4 days!!!!
    davidsmami12

Answer by davidsmami12 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I was 5 weeks with my twins, about 6 or 7 weeks with my third baby (second pregnancy) and 4 weeks with the one in my belly right now.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I had all the signs but was in denial as we have been trying for 9 years and I had given up on ever getting pregnant as we did adopt two wonderful children; now 6 and 7! I didn't actually 'pick up' on the signs and take a preg. test until I was 5 weeks but had the fatigue and sore breasts and nipples only a couple of weeks into my pregnancy. It was my hubby that said,'you should really take a preg. test. I think you're pregnant!' And, of course, he was right!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 10:22 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• With my son (my first), I was 5.5 weeks before I found out I was pregnant. With my daughter, I tested the day my period was "due" at 28 days after my last period and got a negative. Tested 3 days later and got a positive so I was 4 weeks, 3 days.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I was exactly 5 months pregnant when I found out. Turns out I had all the symptoms...........just never put it all together. My doctor thought I had a cyst. You can imagine my surprise!!
    thia_josh

Answer by thia_josh at 1:11 AM on Aug. 9, 2010