Can someone tell me how to get these siggys?

I am new here and I think some of these siggy are so neat, but I have no idea how to get them..would someone be willing to help me out please

Jessika0720

Asked by Jessika0720 at 9:32 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You need to find out who designed them and request one. There are many siggy groups here at cafeMom. Join one and request a siggy. I make my own and you can too if you have a program like photoshop or GIMP. They are uploaded in the setting section of messages under signature. You upload it as a rich text format.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:38 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Thanks! Well I did that I think lol it looked like it had been awhile since anyone reposted anything in those groups that I joined so I figured I would ask someone else. I don't have those programs though :( thanks for your help
    Jessika0720

Comment by Jessika0720 (original poster) at 9:47 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Head over to signature showcase, I'm a huge fan of TallChic, and and NuMommy (I think she's twistedhalo now) I'll grab you a link.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:56 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/10533
    lovinangels

• There are a ton of groups on here that you can join Graphic Love, Sun N Sea, Siggy Piggy,Sinfully Beautiful Creations, Imagination Shop and many, many more
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• SavageIsland also does beautiful Siggies. Both on her own and in her group.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:13 PM on Aug. 8, 2010