if u have a dog ..

where does it sleep at night?
in ur room?
in its 'own' place?
where?

san78

Asked by san78 at 9:47 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Pets

• Brandy usually sleeps at the foot of our bed, right next to Dan. Duff sleeps on a sleeping bag Dan put next to the bed for him. Neither one sleep anywhere near me because I'm kind of a grump when I'm asleep. I've been known to wake up out of a dead sleep and push them off the bed.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:57 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• My 3 dogs each have their own area that they've chosen to claim at night. My Australian shepherd sleeps in front of the front door, my Siberian husky sleeps by my bedroom door, and our Lab/Spaniel mix sleeps in the hallway between the kids' bedroom doors....our protectors!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• In the laundry room right now becauses shes a chews anything and everything. She has a big comfy bed in there with water, But i put a baby gate on the door so she doesnt feel completely alone
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 9:48 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• We have two dogs. Our little dog sleeps in the bed with us. Our big dog has a dog bed in our room where she sleeps most of the time. Sometimes, she sleeps on the couch.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 9:50 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• In my bed!!!

Answer by older at 9:51 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• One sleeps in the basement (his choice, he goes down there on his own) and the other one sleeps right next to my bed.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Ours has a couch just for him in the basement.
    greatmomto2

Answer by greatmomto2 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• We have 4 little dogs and three of them sleep in bed with us. The other one sleeps in a crate bc if she is not in one she pees all over the place.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 9:58 AM on Aug. 8, 2010