did / do u have morning sickness?

if so, how long did it last?

san78

Asked by san78 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was lucky, I never had morning sickness. My only complaint about my pregnancy was heartburn, which was off and on throughout my pregnancy. The first trimester, any type of Italian food gave me horrible heartburn. After that, it just depended on the day. Some days I was fine, some days a glass of water gave me heartburn.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:55 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I had "all day sickness" as dh and I call it. and It lasted until I was 7 1/2 months.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I have been told that I am one of the lucky ones...this is my fourth baby (third pregnancy) and I have never had morning sickness!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:53 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I have had "all day sickness" too :( Right now I am on week 13 and 4 days...and still going strong.

I had a few days week 12 that I felt really good..and thought I was in the clear....then nope....here we go again!

Ready to feel good and enjoy myself in this pregnancy!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:54 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I did with my 2nd pregnancy. And it wasn't just in the morning either. Blah!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 9:56 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Not at all...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:57 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Yes, for both of my children, born in 1981 and 1987. I was sick every day, all 7 months with both of them. I am glad they came early, I could not stand it for 2 more months.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 9:58 AM on Aug. 8, 2010