So if we spend OUR money, it is OUR fault the country isnt getting better ?

Honestly, my husband and I have alot of money. We worked hard and it shows. The recession hasn't done anything to us and we have more money this year than last ( I even "quit" to raise our family while my husband still "works") ....

I dont rub it into peoples faces ( I know I was blunt writing this, but it isnt how I act in person), we do give alot to charity and other causes.

I have a facebook page that has alot of people on it ( not really my personal page, but a family one) and everytime I post a pic ( like of our vacation) people leave comments such as " you guys go on these vacations and yet I am without a job" , " people like you are the reason that our country is running out of money" .. they have even commented on how they hope my husabnd leaves me and I will have to work at BK ( not realizing I have my own money saved) .. I dont understand why they can act like that

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They aren't your friends - and you are not responsible for what they have or don't. I've never understood why people can be so crappy to those that are doing well, if anything, it should give people hope that you can have the nicer things. Unfortunately, they seem content to complain and try to make others feel bad rather than try to change their own situation.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:41 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• They aren't your friends. Delete them.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• angryIts the green eyed monster at play,jealousy.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I hate people that blame their misfortunes on others. Good for you that you've worked your butts off for what you have. Don't let them get to you, and I agree with layh....Delete them. They're not your friends if they're laying all this crap on you.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 11:03 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• They're jealous, plain and simple. Ignore them.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:24 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• hoping bad things for you will turn around on them in the end, i would delete my page and leave my pics in my fam album where i know they will be cherished and not ridiculed bc someone else can't have what i have.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• and btw you are so far from the reason why this country in the hole unless you are on PA lol
    angevil53

• Live your life and enjoy what you have worked for. Jelousy is an ugly color. Good luck.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 12:25 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• fuck 'em. they're obviously too ignorant to understand any sort of response you might give anyway. try adjusting your privacy settings if it bugs you.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• You are CONTRIBUTING to the economy by SPENDING that money on your vacations. Your friends are IGNORANT and jealous.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 1:21 PM on Aug. 8, 2010