do you fantasize about women when

i find myself able to orgasm faster by thinking about women but i know im not bi sexual. i cant imagine in real life kissing a girl but i find women very appealing sexually and i get turned on by them. does anyone else do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• no, i don't
    Anonymous

• Yes, I have always been turned on more by women and when I watch porn, I would much rather watch two women for some reason. But, in real life I can't really imagine being with a woman, kinda weird I guess.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the second post. I have also always been turned on by the thought of women. I think we're just naturally appealing. Although I know I am not bi, I have kissed a girl. It was nice, but it didn't confuse me or anything. lol
    MissLisaMarie

Answer by MissLisaMarie at 9:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I have been with a woman it wasnt that exciteing. But I still get turned on by the thought. I think its the taboo part of it that is appealing. Plus women are way more attractive than men! But theres nothing a woman can do that a man cant. Plus you get the real thing!
    Anonymous

• Heck yeah! But then again, I'm bisexual... lol. Are you really sure you're straight? I see sexual orientation as a spectrum. You don't have to be equally into men and women to be bi. You can be mostly into men and a little bit into women (or vice versa). Heck, most gay men and most lesbians have had plenty of heterosexual sex. Orientation is not black and white. As one gorgeous bisexual woman once told me, "I don't see the point in labels. I just get off on beautiful people."
    Anonymous

• I fantasize about women during masterbation. I dont do it during sex with the hubby though. I like to concentrate on him. I just enjoy the moment, but when I masterbate I do. I have had relationships with women in the past and yes sex too, but it wasn't really my thing. I dont really consider myself bi but I do admire a beautiful body, or face when I see it, even if it is a woman. I feel an attraction but I think it's that serious of a thing becuase I'm with my hubby and I'm happy with him.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 9:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Haaa. I did that just yesterday!
    Anonymous

• nope, can't say that I have.
    tigerlily721

Answer by tigerlily721 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2008