10 dpo adult content

Is it possible to get a + preg. result at just 10 DPO? I have been having fatigue, frequent urination and my CM has never dried up; either wet, creamy or sticky these past 10 days and my temp has stayed well above my cover line when charting each morning. Although my period isn't due til this Friday, I have the dull crampy feeling that I had that last time I was pregnant, but no breast tenderness or sore nipples yet.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 10:33 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• it is kind of possible, but honestly I would wait until friday to test! That will give you the most accurate answer. even the pregnancy tests that can detect it early have a 60% chance of being wrong this far out so basically you have a very high chance of getting a false negative. I know it sucks but try as hard as you can to wait to test. I would hate for you to get an in accurate answer!! GOOD LUCK!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:50 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• If it will make you feel better, get a cheap early pregnancy test, but I'd wait.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:50 AM on Aug. 8, 2010