what is the safest car seat that i can buy for my 14month old that reclines and will not break the bank

pearle303

Asked by pearle303 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Shopping

• at walmart they have the reversable carseat that's cheap. we got it for our son. we're also going to use it with our daughter. GL
    Anonymous

• We have the Graco comfortsport .. It comes in all kinds of colors and designs ... the cost anywere from $60.00 ( at big lots) - $100.00 They are very padded and set high so they can see whats going on ...I really like it and so does our 16 month old daughter...The rate high in crash test ratings too I would look on ebay.. you might be able to get a cheaper deal on ther for a New one..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Craigs list, amazon, free cycle, a local thrift shop, a family net work might have an exchange program, Yard sale,
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2008