Anyone else tired of........

the homosexuality v. heterosexuality questions? It is obviously a very personal, flammable topic, and opinions are so varied. It just gets hard to read the continual bashing of the answers that don't agree with the original poster.

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I am tired of all the hate. How are we supposed to teach our kids to love and respect everyone when there are people who hate others because of their sexuality or race or anything? What does two people of the same sex getting married have to do with us? Nothing. It should not matter what people do on their own time and in their privacy. I think it all comes down to God's decisions, and everyone else just needs to get over it.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Yes. It's basically come down to I have my own opinion, I'm not gonna force it on anyone, but if they don't like my opinion, tough titties.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 10:56 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• It is like that with any "hot topic"...it gets old. I wish people could just agree to disagree on certain things.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i'm tired of there being a debate on stuff that involves human rights, period. everyone needs to grow up and live and let live. that includes the topics of abortion and racism and religion and all the rest... i grew weary of the stupid comments a long time ago, yet i've learned that here not everyone has been thinking about these things or debating these things as long as i have - for some reason alot of this stuff is news to people or they are just now thinking their opinions are worth sharing. ignorance is rampant. i respond if i feel like it, but i also know that most of the time it's like teaching pigs to whistle...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• There will never be a happy medium on this issue, people are too passionate on both sides. I know that people on both sides just can't understand why the "other side" feels as they do.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:25 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Then don't read them.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:44 AM on Aug. 8, 2010