are you a laptop or a desktop computer person ? if so wich brand do you have?

wentworth99

Asked by wentworth99 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would prefer laptops the desktops you cant just move and put up to clean or anything. We have all Toshiba's in our house.
    Stowell09

Answer by Stowell09 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I have a driod that serves as my computer.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 10:58 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I like having both, honestly. I currently only have a laptop because my desktop took a shock that fried the motherboard even though a surge protector. :( But I've got a Dell Inspiron 1750 laptop. My desktop was an ancient e-machine.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 11:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Laptop - Toshiba is mine, Compaq is the general purpose laptop, son in college has an HP.
    Desktop is an old Sony Viao. We also have an ancient Gateway laptop floating around the house somewhere.
    We've had a computer in our household since we got married over 21 yrs ago and we both had computers in our parents households too.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:02 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I like my laptop. This is the first one I have owned that I actually like (I have had three) this one is a compaq, my husband's is a HP...both are good.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• If you want to print something do you just hook it up to a printer ?
    wentworth99

Comment by wentworth99 (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• WE have a Sony Laptop. We have been very happy with it and yes we hook it up to the printer with a cable though a wireles printer is an option.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:07 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Does it need an external hardrive ? I am computer illiterate.
    wentworth99

Comment by wentworth99 (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• We have 6 people and 4 computers, LOL. Myself, my husband and my mom all have laptops - Toshiba and have never had a problem with any of them. We also use Flash drives to hold most of our word processing, spreadsheet, slideshow, or publishing documents so that we're not taking up hard drive space. We also have 1 desktop (bought in 2003) that the kids use for Google Earth and Webkinz - that's a Dell... it's just super slow.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 11:16 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I love my little Netbook; it's a Dell Inspiron mini. We have wi-fi, so I can take it anywhere in the house, or even in my yard, with me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:23 AM on Aug. 8, 2010