Fill in the blank. Sunday breakfast usually consists of........?

I'm about to go cook Sunday breakfast. I'm thinking pancakes or waffles and bacon to go with it all. How about you?

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 11:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Sunday breakfast is whatever you can grab on the way out the door, hubby has to be at church at one time (plays drums) DD15 at another (in the choir) and DD11 and I leave last. But, at least once a week we have kitchen sink eggs. Brown sausage, bacon or ham and add in chopped bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, potatoes (leftover grilled potatoes are the best) or whatever veggies you like, mix in your beaten eggs and scramble all together. Add in some cheese once it's set up. Another favorite is french toast with homemade syrup or banana nut pancakes with chocolate gravy.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:08 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Scrambled eggs with salsa and ground up sausage to make Breakfast Burritos! My family LOVES them and it's a favorite in our house. Pancakes sound really good though.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I'm gonna make brunch in a little bit. Homemade English muffins, Scrambled cheddar eggs, sausages, fruit. yum.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:04 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• For our sunday breakfast we always make biscuts n gravy, Pancakes, Bacon and sunny side up eggs.
    Stowell09

Answer by Stowell09 at 11:05 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• We don't do a "Sunday Breakfast" but one on Saturday. It is always a tomato & cucumber salad, a variety of cheese and challah. Nice, light and relatively healthy.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:19 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Usually, it's french toast and bacon. Lately it's been a scramble of bacon, eggs, cheese and hashbrowns. So easy to make and everyone eats it up!
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 11:22 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• pancakes by the dh, coffee by me, and usually scrambled eggs w/cheese/picante for me, and very runny/sunnysideup eggs for dh. ds is happy with just pancakes/syrup and a bit of 2%.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:05 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• whatever we have in the house, cereal, yogurt, oatmeal... Special breakfast are reserved for Holidays and Birthdays.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:05 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I'm with But_Mommie, Whatever you can get your hands on and fix. Sunday is the one day that I get to sleep in just a little (yippee! I didn't get up until 8:30 this morning). And I'm not much of a breakfast person. Two of my kids are older now so they fix cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit... And we have breakfast for dinner once a week. Holidays and birthdays I will fix a real breakfast (or if my in laws are visiting).
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 11:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• It's never the same around here....Cereal, Toast, Bagels, Eggs, Pancakes, Waffles,
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2010