are you jealous of other women that are prettier then you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• if my husband is looking at them or there his ex
    Anonymous

• not so much jealous... I just feel not pretty,,, IDK
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• no... but I do tend to gravitate to friends who are not as pretty as me (in my opinion).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• i feel uglier then them if i notice my husb looking at them more then he looks at me. you know the way he used to when you first get together? God i miss those days
    Anonymous

• Nope. Nearly everyone has their own beauty...some realize it and some don't. The only truly ugly people in the world are ones who hurt others without cause.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 9:03 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Just wish I was more like them.
    Anangelsmommy7

Answer by Anangelsmommy7 at 9:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Ever since I had my son I have been more insecure and it drives my husband nuts. But what I don't get is they say we look good and they like us the size we are, butthen they stare at tall skinny pretty girls that we criticize ourselves. But we are still sexy and pretty etc. How dos that make since?

dmomma317

Answer by dmomma317 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Usually, if i see another pretty woman, i try to find out what i like about her so i can "put" it on myslef...i only get jealous about another woman confidence...that's something i can't "put" on myself.
    Sofie-Fatale

Answer by Sofie-Fatale at 9:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Usually,It is towards me. I am size 3/4,blonde and small boned. So for some reason, if I wear heels, timberlands or conservative grey I still get the dirty looks. Mind you some of these girls wear hair exstensions 5 inch heels while holding a baby. So you tell me. What is up with that? Is it a competition thing? We all have to share in the limelight. Sometimes girls don't like to and get their friends to be the typical Mean Girls and roll their eyes and make silly comments.It sucks when you are shy and all this stuff bothers me alot!I used to be fat so I've been in both worlds. Women love fat women, they love to be your best friend. Soon as you start to lose weight and wear sexy clothes, these friends drop like flies...........
    Anonymous

• Eh, I get jealous of those naturally skinny girls with killer bodies. Envy more then anything.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 9:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2008