A list I have made of the things I need for the baby

1. Crib (600) Mattress (200)
2. Bassinet (80)
3. Dresser(600)
4. Change Table(500)
5. Baby monitor(100)
6. Car Seat (300)
7. Rocking Chair (400)
8. Stroller ( 700) Bassinet Attachment(200) extra seat (300)
9. Cloth Diapers (500)
10. Bedding (200) Mobile (40) Extra sheets(20 ea) Curtains (40) Rug (40) Hamper(30) Light Shade(30)
11. Clothes (400)
12. Bouncer/swing (300)
13. Excersauser(200)
14. Play mat (150)
15. Diaper Bag (150)
16. Baby Carrier (200) Blanket for carrier (100)
17. High Chair (100)
Do you see anything that I am missing? Sorry about the numbers beside everything lol, this is a list I made for my self with the prices, I just copy and pasted :)

Momsthename0609

Asked by Momsthename0609 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Baby wipe warmer/Thermometer/Bibs ummmm plastic cover for stroller it it rains out GL :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:55 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• infant bath
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Baby gates
    Play pen - i found useful when at families or friends house.
    Safety items, like for plugs, table edges.
    Straw bottle.- if they still have these, i loved them specially in the car, you never had to prop up a bottle. http://www.podee.com/images/products/large/twinpack.jpg
    ktkatz

Answer by ktkatz at 12:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• humidifier
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Socks/Nail clippers
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• bottles, nipples, drying rack, and pacifiers
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 12:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Definitely lots of socks. I never used a baby bath, drool bibs, bottles, or a wipe warmer, so I think those are sort of useless. I had an exersaucer with one and a Jumperoo with the other and if I had to do it again I would only get the Jumperoo. My son loved that thing. I also like the temporal artery thermometer. Another thing I had with my youngest that I wish I had gotten for my oldest was a foppy seat. It's a clean, cute cover for shopping carts and high chairs. I used it all the time.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:09 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• extra car seat base if the baby will be in more than one car.
    lullabies on CD or digital player, very helpful at night
    the mobile was basically useless, you might want one of those aquarium night lights that attach to the side of the crib.
    First aid meds -- infant tylenol or ibuprofin in case of fever, later on Benadryl when the baby starts on food, in case of allergies
    infant detergent like Dreft
    Are you breast feeding -- then pump, storage bags, bottles, cream for sore and chapped nipples
    if bottle feeding -- then bottle, nipples, bottle brush, formula, you don't really need a bottle warmer I used to boil the kettle and let it sit for about 5 minutes in hot water, or I mixed the powder with room temp water.
    Good luck!!
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 12:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Gee, sounds like all of the above have gotten it all. Did anyone mention something to prevent diaper rash? Desitin or what you like? Soap and shampoo, and those little towels w/the hoods to dry them. Baby powder, some people get baby oil that's in a lotion. Little blankets to wrap the baby in, some use them called snuggles, they feel like their still in the mommy's belly, little spoons that you can take & toss when you travel if you want, a dish to feed when a little older. Hope you got most of what you need, and Good Luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Pacifiers, waterproof mattress pads, baby care products, baby care kit, towels, washcloths, burp cloths, bottles, bathtub, booties, caps, bottle brush, bibs, Pack N Play (if needed), receiving and other blankets. Those are just some things that I can think of that I have bought lately. Best wishes!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 8, 2010