I did'nt know you did the extra credit all day. I have been missing out i was thinking u did it when the credit was renewed at 12:00 am.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 12:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• man o man. I was hit bad with a stupid pc virus this summer. my husband finally was forced to change the operating system on my pc. along with that, being summer, i was very busy as well. I haven't a clue how any of this works.I would welcome some advice & or a place I could learn how this works.
    ANGEL570

Answer by ANGEL570 at 1:31 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I'm on here usually on and off all day...in between taking care of the family! Nice to meet you mama!
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Once the removed this category from the main latest questions section, everyone just gets online at random times and starts playing. That's why I usually have at least one "who wants best answer" or "random best answer" open...... Basically, if I log on and that hasn't been answered, then I know that no one has been on lately. And if they have answered, then I close it and do it again to see if anyone is here at that point......
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I think it depends on the day
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 12:22 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Oh well I in let's play
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Thank sherry
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Aug. 8, 2010