My husband won't leave me alone even though we are seperated.

I have kicked him out quite a few times here lately and he weasles his way back over here. The only place he has to go is next doo where we use to live so I let him stay there. So because he just WON'T leave we keep ending up trying again because I have fell for his stupid apologies and all that crap...But tonight was the last draw and he is in the living room and "says" It's because of the baby...But he's working his way back in I know it!!! I just want the crap to stop. What can I do? He is taking advantage of living so close to me and if we need to end it he NEEDS to STAY AWAY and get the baby on weekends at HIS NEW HOME. Right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• change the locks and if you seriously want it over threaten to call the cops or put a restraing order on him. sounds like he still loves you but if it wont work out then u need to make it clear that hes not invited to your house anymore. either you may need to move again or he does.
    Anonymous

• I have no great wisdom for you. Just wanted to say that I'm sorry you're going through this and hope you're able to figure it all out. Hopefully other's here have already been through this and can give some tips that worked for them. I had a B/F that wouldn't give up once, but no babies were involved so feel I should just be a "supporter" here vs an advisor. I wish you the best.
    RainyRainbow

Answer by RainyRainbow at 9:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I had one of those! It's frustrating...you believe them everytime. What worked for me, is I got a boyfriend...might sound mean, but when I am done, I am done! He backed right off....before I did that, I tried finding HIM a girlfriend...lol...anyway...GOOD LUCK!
    mama14572

Answer by mama14572 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• He'll only stop when you stop him. You're right he's up to the same old thing and you know it. When you're really done with his crap, you'll stop him from coming over. I've been there, done that and I even have the T shirt! No bashing, just the truth. Good luck to you Mom!!!!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• He will continue to stay close as long as you let him. For the fact that you have taken him back several times, he knows you'll do it again. He'll just think this is your normal pattern. If you are truly over him, go ahead and start finalizing the divorce. It will be a start at least. I don't know what or when he will really "get it" though. My Ex husband still calls and texts every now and then trying to say endearing things. it's totally disgusting, we've been divorced for three years!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 3:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2008