What is a good shoe for Zumba Classes?

I am looking for a good shoe for Zumba Class that isn't too pricey. Any suggestions? Thanks

JusM0M

Asked by JusM0M at 12:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I wear New Balance to work out in. I love them and they are reasonably priced if you go to Big 5 or another sporting goods retailer.
    LeeLeeCandleGrl

Answer by LeeLeeCandleGrl at 12:57 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I have a couple of friends that teach Zumba. One is an actual dancer as well and she buys dance sneakers.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:59 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Dance sneakers or jazz shoes. You can find them for good prices online. You don't need a really expensive brand if you're using them only a couple times a week. Bloch is a decent brand.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 1:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Our zumba instructor is also a dance person and she has done arobics for many years and she likes a low profile nike, she said it doesn't hurt her feet. My mom also wears new balance, and my brother just got the nike shoxs(?) and he loves then for class. I would not recommend the sketchers shapeups or the reebok easy toners for zumba.
    butterflymeme

Answer by butterflymeme at 1:16 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I wear New Balance
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 1:23 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I use the Ryka Studio D for Zumba. You can read reviews at zappos.com.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 7:42 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I would go for a light-weight cheerleading type shoe. You can get a great deal on Amazon. Just look up Aasics cheer shoe or converse cheer shoe and I bet you will find one you like for a good price.
    newmom_007

Answer by newmom_007 at 2:05 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• *sorry, it's Asics
    newmom_007