does your hubby or SO tell you that you complain too much? adult content

my hubby says whenever i ask him to do something around the house all i am doing is bitching, no matter how i ask him. does yours do that to you? i stopped asking him to do stuff bc it seems like it's always a fight but i feel stressed out bc i feel like i am doing so much now. UGH! damned if i do, damned if i don't.

angevil53

Asked by angevil53 at 1:08 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• No, there were times where I was being bitchy but now I just say it, he does it, no clash
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:14 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• No my dh doesn't tellme that he just does what I ask if he thinks that he never says so. He always tells me I need to tell himwhat needs done.
    Sorry yours is being such a jerk about it
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Not regularly, but he has.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:13 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• No he knows what to do when it comes to stuff like that.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:21 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• no. i dont complain about much, and if i do it's something we agree sucks. i dont usually have to ask him to do things either, he just does them. and if things dont get done he doesnt really care, so i dont stress about it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• He used to until we put our house up for sale. It was great, toilet seat always down, he picked up after himself and all those little repairs I'd been after him to do...all done. The bad thing about it is that after we moved to our new home he had this OCD side to his personality I never knew existed. Sure it was great that he now cared about how the house looked, but if I wanted to take a break for a day...couldn't do it without HIM bitching! Like you said, damned if you do, damned if you don't!
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 1:51 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• yes my husband has told me that.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 2:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Wow, you let him off easy. He's say that so that you don't ask him to do stuff.
    Asking him to do stuff isn't bitching. It's the "You never do stuff" or "How come you only do half of the job?" that comes after (or before) that is the bitchy part. Asking someone to do something is asking for help and he knows that. He's just trying to get out of it and you let him right off the hook. Tell him to grow a pair and do what is asked and you wouldn't have to bitch about it. Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:19 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• No, mine never does. Of course he is only home one day a week and gets home at 10 every other night, so there isn't much for him to do. He is really awesome about jumping in and helping, even when I don't ask him to do anything.  I'm sorry that yours does that.  It seems to me that he doesn't want to help out.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• No he doesn't. Maybe you come across like you are nagging.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 8, 2010