Secret life of the american teenager

Hey guys, I LOVE this show and was wondering if there was anyone else out there that watches it, I have no one to talk to about it lol

fangedangel32

Asked by fangedangel32 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I LOVE it too!!! started watching it when it first started!!! I used to have a teenage girl come over and spend weekends with me to get away from her family and we started watching it together. Now, I am just hooked even though she doesn't come over anymore!! HAHA
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 1:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I like it ....but I am 30. I think its a terrible show for any teen to watch. They all just swap up partners to have sex with and talk in circles. Parents seem clueless too.

But I like it...lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 1:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i love it followed since season one and im hooked! cant wait to see the new episode
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 1:49 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I have watched it since the first episode and love it!!
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 2:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• The bad acting has me hooked. I record it and watch after the kids go to bed. Don't want my boys to think all teenagers are over sexed.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 5:19 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I've watched every episode up to this season. I've been to busy this season and I no longer have DVR but I hope I can catch up soon.
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• It has gotten a little over the top imo. They need to stop focusing all the attention on sex and pregnant teens and cover other teen topics. The acting is a bit cheesy at times, but I admit I watch it lol
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 12:48 AM on Aug. 9, 2010