How can I get this feeling of me being nothing to go away?

My boyfriend is always making me feel like what I want and need is not as important as what he wants, and it makes me feel like nothing. This has just started in the last couple weeks. Hell it has gotten to the point where I want to go get a bottle of vodka and drink it out of the bottle.

aprilmommy2007

Asked by aprilmommy2007 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Health

• Maybe there is an underlying problem to his change in behavior. Talk with him, see if he will let you know anything. But if he's just being a jerk and makes you feel worthless or unwanted....NOT worth it.

Sorry, but you have to respect yourself enough to stand up for yourself. He's only going to do more harm to you in the long run. Whether that is leaving him, or trying to get help....I think that is something you can only answer.

Blessings.

http://www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 8:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Do you work?? Do you have kids???...
    Anonymous

• Get a job and get some money. That always helps. Put the bottle down and step away from it. If you have kids they need a sober Mom. Good luck!!!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• You have gotten some good advice, if you are not working already, go out and find yourself a job. Start doing things that make you feel good about yourself, exercise, walk, run, jog, scrapbook whatever it is that makes you feel good about yourself. Most importantly, ditch the boyfriend if he doesn't change his ways. No one deserves to be treated like this, loving relationships are just that, loving and nurturing. The fact that he doesn't take your wants and needs into consideration just tells you what is in your future with this guy, misery. Put that bottle down and pick yourself up and do what you need to take care of you and your baby. No man is worth damaging your child, which will happen if you turn to drink. Think of her and take the necessary steps to better your life.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 11:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Go hold your kid...you're someone very important!
    cmommag

Answer by cmommag at 1:07 AM on Oct. 6, 2008