WHAT ARE THE TOP SYMPTOMS YOU EVER HAD,THAT MADE YOU THINK YOU WAS PREGNANT AND ACTUALLY WERE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I found out when I was three weeks. It was kinda like...."wait a second, i haven't gotten my period yet this month" Hmm...Can one of you ladies draw my blood please? (I work in a lab) a pregnancy test followed, letting me know I was pregnant. No real "signs" so to speak, but as soon as I realized I was late, i knew I was pregnant.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 9:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• This sounds dumb but everytime Im pregnant I get shooting pains in my butt lol.
    Anangelsmommy7

Answer by Anangelsmommy7 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• For me my breasts got really sore. I mean really sore! And it usually happened everymonth w/ PMS too, however it would go away a day or 2 b4 I would start. When I am preg they stay sore! Did I mention really sore! lol. Also I had some very light cramping but nothing like w/ reg PMS.
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• my period is always wacky so i didn't even think about that... Dunno why exactly i took a home pregnancy test to begin with. Oh yeah my mother thought i was pregnant, like she could see it in my eyes or something. weird. But once i took the test and realized i was pregnant i realized wow i have been extremely tired and i mean could fall asleep at anytime. I even got blood work done because i thought i might had mono. i also realized i had a vigorus appetite and i had to pee all the time. those would have to be my top three right away symptoms.
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 9:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• My areola get SUPER dark. Usually they are carmel color - when I am pregnant they get purple-brown. My nipples also stay raised almost all of the time. Before my pregnancies were high enough hormones to show a positive on a test, I noticed the changes in my breasts.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• i started getting really dizzy all the time..i knew somethin was up..and the only food that interested me was cereal..couldnt be bothered to eat anything else, the smell of food disgusted me..and i couldnt chew gum anymore..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Very sore breast. I thought I was getting ready for a really bad period..it had been almost two months since I had one (not regular so no one knows when it comes, not even me). After 5 days of having really sore breast I took a test and it was positive (we found out the day after my husbands birthday). He was telling me at dinner on his birthday that "wouldnt it be great if we found out you were pregnant on my birthday" so we bought a test and took it the next day...That was the only real sign I had at first
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• For me I had felt nausiated but always felt it was something I ate or drank that caused it. Never did it cross my mind I was pregers. I was lightheaded thought it was the heat down here in south Texas. Not until one day I was sitting there eating a bowl of spaghetti I made and after two spoons full, it all came back up. Right there and then I was like uh-oh..somethings up. I was about a month late on my period but when I went to see a doctor I was informed that I was a month further than I thought I was. So that means I went a whole almost two months and NO symptoms at all!! Every BODY is different.
    norma_lee

Answer by norma_lee at 11:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I get dizzy alot and I also get the hiccups!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 12:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Constipation lol. And I had implantation pains.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2008