Can your dog catch a frisbee,fetch the newspaper or keep you company?

My dog was good at running, could catch a frisbee, loved cherry tomatoes, which she helped herself to from the back of the garden. And loved coffee if left out for even two seconds. She even did a little babysitting for us. When my cat had kittens she stepped in and watched the kittens while my cat went out daily. Nice arrangement wouldn't you say?

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Pets

• My dog is the baby checker. She kept bumping me and making her nervous ooph sound. And intensely staring at me for days. I finally realized after taking a preg. test that she was trying to tell me something.
    Now she bumps me to tell me if the baby is awake, poopy, etc... And gets agitated and lets out a woowoo sound and starts blowing snot everywhere if a kid is being too rough with my children. She's a boxer btw. ;)
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 5:23 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• we had a dog once that was afraid of kittens. it was kinda funny. she was a 90 lb pit who would tuck her tail and back away from a kitten. once my sisters friend came over with her baby and she got so scared she peed on herself. poor dog.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Yes my dogs catch balls, frisbees stick etc
    side note - you should't allow yoru dog to eat off the tomato plant - the greens could kill her if they are ingested.
    FooLynRoo

Answer by FooLynRoo at 6:19 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• My dog loves fetch - frisbee, ball, stick, etc. She does many tricks that keep my nieces entertained. She is great at warning us when anyone is within sight of the house. She loves my 1 year old because he helps her get all of her toys out of the toy bin.
    Tuzyae

Answer by Tuzyae at 11:21 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• My dogs all fetch- when they want to play- but they are best snugglers around! Just ask my kids- the dogs stick close when they are sick or hurt and the dogs are very protective of our kids.
    Nindy

Answer by Nindy at 12:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2010