What movie made you cry the hardest?

I made the mistake of going to the movies when I was 3 months pregnant to see Marley and Me. My God. Thank God I had a hoodie on! I had to have the hood wrapped around my face!!! For starters, I'm an animal lover anyways, and my husband is an even bigger one. Of course I was thinking of my own dog the entire time. Literally, I probably cried for the last 45 minutes of that freakin' movie! I hardly EVER cry over a movie, and never have in a theater! It was just tears, but there were parts where I almost cried out loud, lmfao!!! Just when I'd get it under control, some other damn sad thing would happen. The worst part was when the owner says, "We always said you were a bad dog, but you were a GOOD dog". I lost it. The greatest part was when I look at my husband...and his eyes were all rimmed in red and wet, bahahahaha! He never cries over anything!

He refuses to watch it again, but I'm gonna beg tonight, lol!

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 2:03 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOl... Haven't seen Marley and me.But I have heard people really cried during it.

There have been a few that really made me cry.

What Dreams May Come, with Robin Williams, his whole family dies and he meets them in heaven. Total tear jerker!

Titanic I just cried and cried at the end.

It's My Party, with Eric Roberts {Julia Roberts brother} It is about a man dying of Aids, that decides to end his life before he gets to the final excruciating stages. So he has a big party with all of his family and friends and kills himself at the end. My mom had been fighting cancer for a couple of years when I watched it and it really tore me up. I cried for the WHOLE movie.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• the last movie I watched which made me cry my eyes out was The Last Unicorn lol. It's a childrens movie, but it was so melancholy and I felt bad for the nice prince at the end.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Steel Magnolias! The funeral scene was heart wrenching. I have not seen Marley and Me and probably won't, I hate movies where animals die:(
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 2:23 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• These two movies top the list of tearful and sad. Terms of Endearment with Debra Winger About a dying mother with cancer who won't be there to raise her three kids or see them grow up.
    In Pursuit of Happyness with Will Smith a broken marriage, a last hope for a father with a small child struggling to survive in the cold, cruel world, whose down on his luck, and all he has to go through to pursue a dream. Really heartbreaking movie
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:15 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Taking Chance. I think that I pretty much was crying the entire way through it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• The Family Stone and City of Angels
    fangedangel32

Answer by fangedangel32 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I don't remember if it was called" Sam I Am" or "I am Sam"
    I watched it alone and bawled my eyes out, it was about man wanting custody of his daughter, he was mentally impaired. dakota Fanning was the little girl. I cried at toy story 3
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:36 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• My Sister's Keeper - ugh!
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 2:39 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Life as a house

the notebook

MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 2:05 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i watched this movie call go twards the light, this little 8 year old boy gets suffers from aids and lives his life to the fullest, but when he passes its really sad.
    EstherShafe

Answer by EstherShafe at 2:05 PM on Aug. 8, 2010