WHY???

I have been reading alot of posts lately and what I have figured out is very disturbing to me. Why cant people just get along, I believe that I live my life and you live yours but there is no need to be so hateful and down right rude to people just because you dont agree with them.

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 2:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• clappingI do agree.

DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I agree 100%

Answer by older at 2:19 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• bumped you

Answer by older at 2:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• What other reason would people be hateful and rude?

I mean, lots of people are dying to be as hateful and rude as they perceive others are to them... what other possible justification for that retaliation could there be, apart from disagreeing with someone's values or beliefs or ways of living?

One of the things I learned a long time ago is that hateful and rude people live in a nasty state, within themselves. Imagine being filled with those horrible feelings almost all the time, and primarily about yourself. Wouldn't you think it was not only normal to end up sounding and appearing 'like that', but also understand their deep desire to spread it around?

Generally, the less energy spent criticizing others (including when they're being hateful and rude, frankly), the more energy you have to be peaceful, kind, helpful, supportive, loving and that's a nicer place for you to live in yourself. At least that's my experience.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:23 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• True That!   clapping

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Bump
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 2:36 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Someone always wants to feel superior (morally or otherwise) to the next person. Therefore, they feel they have a say regarding the other person's life or actions.
    Awakened1

Answer by Awakened1 at 3:03 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• agree
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• No arguement from me. I'm a firm believer in "Live and let live".
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:42 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I agree
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 2:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2010