What were some of your favorite gifts you received at your baby shower?

Sara.Robyson

Asked by Sara.Robyson at 2:32 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my mom got my convertible crib, trundle , hamper and changing table...all matching
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:34 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• FOOD! With my third baby being a boy like the other two, my family brought me food. Lots of it. I didn't have to cook a dinner for the first 6 weeks. They also brought breakfasts too.
    The things were nice, but the food was AWESOME!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:44 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• the winnie the pooh mobile
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• DIAPERS!!! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• baby bathtub, blankets, sheets, dreft, diapers,...I would say the best is is the way my sister would do up a wicker basket and fill it with things the baby needs.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• For my first pregnancy MIL and SIL were the hosts and they each made me a big gift basket filled full of tons of stuff. They were nice big reusable baskets wrapped in pastel colored tulle and tied with matching curling ribbon. They were so pretty! My MIL is also a BCLC and was able to get a Medela Pump In Style for me... a lifesaver when it was time for me to go back to work.

One basket was a bath themed one with: baby nail clippers, suction bulb booger sucker thingy, wipes, hooded towel and wash cloths, Vaseline and Aquaphor, rubber ducky, baby cotton swabs, Baby Magic wash and lotion, package of onesies, socks, mittens, newborn diapers, receiving blankets. There was a bathtub, too!

The other basket had: a box of Dreft, thermometer, baby spoons and bowls, sippy cup, outfit with shoes, burp cloths, Soothie pacifiers, pink baby clothes hangers, crib sheet, rattle, teething toy, baby proofing safety things, etc.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 3:15 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• $240

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I was only given 1 baby shower, by the ladies in our church. I got pretty much exactly what I asked for, what we needed - a high chair, swing, bouncy seat, walker, some clothes, gift cards that I used for diapers. Not much more than that, but it's been over 8 years so I don't remember what else.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 3:56 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• My mom got an old pair of jeans from my aunts and uncles and grandparents on both sides and made him a quilt. Most treasured item we have.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 8, 2010