my tot bites my nipple?? What?!

I stopped nursing about 7 weeks ago &she sleeps with us ive woke up to her pulling my nipple out of my shirt and biting it a little. She isnt trying to nurse she just puts her teeth on it. Or shell kiss it or just put her lips on it. Its like she wants to nurse but doesnt remember how? If that makes sense. Anyone elses tot do this?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yep she is just remembering the nice feelings she got while nursing and is trying to recreate it, but she probably doesn't remember how. After I weaned my second child and had another baby a few months later she wanted to try it too. Well she didn't remember what to do and just kind of put her mouth on it.
    norahsmommy

Answer by norahsmommy at 3:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• lol yesss its sad but so sweet. Shell just put her mouth on it expecting it to come out or something :/ lol its sweet. Should i let her do that? Orrrr no?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2010