lean cuisine diets?

has anyone tried a lean cuisine diet, and did it work?

details please :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• If you do eat those, be sure to keep a close eye on the nutrition label-- some of those have quite a bit of sodium, and really are not as 'carb friendly' as you might think
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:01 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I agree with MizLee...when I was doing it..my doctor told me to stay away from Lean cuisine..if you really want to lose the weight...cut out everything white, sugars etc change to lean meats, chicken, fish, veggies...watch what you eat in fruits...drink 8 glasses of water and exercises...good luck and yes, it's harder to do than say...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 3:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Those things are not very good for trying to lose weight and get healthy (healthier..).

They are highly processed and full of crap.

The best way to go for losing weight in a healthy manner: fresh fruits, fresh vegies, chicken/lean meats, drink lots of water, exercise often... Cut out refined sugars and highly processed foods (boxed foods, convience foods, frozen meals..ect).

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:06 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• The most painless way to lose weight is to eat every three hours, little meals. Also, eat off of smaller plates and always sit at the table. I actually like a couple of the Lean Cuisine's so I will have one with a nice salad for lunch. Lunch is my big meal of the day, instead of dinner. Just changing the way we eat and a little exercise can go a long way. Sometimes it is easier said then done when we are the moms...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:06 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• i agree, lean cuisines are not reliable, and theyre gross imo
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 1:22 AM on Aug. 9, 2010