Do the children have more fun painting, drawing, or bikes / scooters?

Ours do all these, but with the heat very little outside .

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 3:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine would rather go to the pool than anything. If it's too hot to do anything outside they like to make up games all together. I bought a ton of craft stuff at the beginning of the summer and most of it's yet untouched - you'd think 3 little girls would love that stuff but they'd rather make up stories & pretend various things!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 3:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I have 1 GR-DD that has a walk in closet, she loves to color so much, she has a little desk in there. She comes home from school and I'll say when I'm there, where's Aubrie and it's so funny my daughter will say, "Oh, she's in the closet" and I just have to ask, '"Well when is she coming out?" She sits by the hour with her crayons and books all by herself some days, but there are days she likes to go out with the other kids too. She's a twin, and I think it's a break from the other twin, being a brother.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2010