Song help! (Somebody's Knockin')

Does anyone know who sang this version from the 80's? I want to add this to my Halloween playlist, but I can't find this version! I've looked on amazon and iTunes and no luck.

I hope someone knows! thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Entertainment

• Terri Gibbs
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 9:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Are you sure? That's what came up in iTunes, but it's under country (and of course, it's LIVE, which I don't want)
    Anonymous

• Im 100% positive. I even asked my mom. Shes 48 so she'd definitely know. Haha.
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 9:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• There was an old song, "somebodies knocking won't you let them in? Lord it's the devil I'm in trouble again". Is that the one?
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 11:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Hibecent, that's the same song.

OP - if this is the song you're looking for, then yes it's Terri Gibbs. (Video is not this lady's friend) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kEDU7m2z14&feature=related
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:44 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Ok, thanks! After listening to it again on iTunes (the live version), it does sound like the original person. I just wish I could find the ORIGINAL song!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• It was Terri Gibbs...and if you don't find a good copy on itunes, you can get it on imeem I think.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2008