has this happend to you?? please answer! adult content

i have been trying to concieve for about um 7 months and this past month we would try every day and then the next week every other day. well we havent tried for about 3 days and when i woke up this morning i found white specs in my urine i have no pain when i pee or anything like that and drink lots of water. what do you think this is.. is this an early sign of pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I've never heard of that. Honestly, I'd be more concerned about a bladder infection, although if your not having other symptoms, I'd just wait and see.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• im not sure...but good luck to you and hubby TTC!
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 3:31 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I dont think anything should be in your pee. I would go to the doctor and get it checked out. Heres a bump and a prayer that this is the month!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:32 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• White specs? Hmmm...could it residual semen? Sometimes that happens to me. I will go to the bathroom and then the semen would come out.
    LeeLeeCandleGrl

Answer by LeeLeeCandleGrl at 3:39 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Also I heard that you shouldnt do it everyday. That it takes 24hrs for the sperm count to come back up after sex. Every other day or every two days is better.
    LeeLeeCandleGrl

Answer by LeeLeeCandleGrl at 3:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Sounds like a bladder infection... Thats what happes when I have baldder infections and you can get them from having sex really often!
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 1:57 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• no...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:19 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• sounds like the sperm coming back out
    jaidasmommy

Answer by jaidasmommy at 2:45 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i agree with the girls above..it happens to me too..after we've had sex i can pee sperm the next day or even a couple days later! Good luck!!
    MamaCass2003

Answer by MamaCass2003 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2010