i have these little nats in my house and they are driving me crazy. I have cleaned my house from top to bottom. I have used bleach to wipe down every surface in my home. I have even washed all the clothes in all the clothets. i don't know what else i can do. I have heard tales of people leaving vineger out in cups all around the house. If any one has any hints or has experienced this, advice would be great.
Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden
Answer by 4time-mom at 3:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2010
Answer by txdaniella at 4:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2010
Answer by LeeLeeCandleGrl at 3:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2010
Answer by icanbeabitch at 3:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2010
Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 8, 2010
Next question in Home & Garden
how do i get a grape juice stain out of a pink blouse?
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: