HELP PLEASE!! adult content

My Dh and i are ttc I have NEVER! ever bleed after sex with condoms but everytime sprem goes into my vagina (even if i just have sprem injected in me i will still bleed!, and seems to happen when im ovulating.. could this be just because sprem can soften the cervix? i dont get it and its not heavy bleeding at all!!! its so small!!! tiny! like a grain of rice BRIGHT red blood! mixed in clear discharge, idk why but ovulation+sprem=light blood! what is this about!?!??!

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 3:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Health

• You have a little mucous plug in your cervix that you loose when you ovulate. The cervix opens a little and sperm can go in. When you have ejaculate in you you may be moist enough it comes out and you see it. When you don't have ejacultate in you it may be small enough that it just dries up in your vagina or is minor enough you don't notice it.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:55 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• bump
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• BIG BUMP!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:42 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I actually read an article once of a woman actually being ALLERGIC to her husband's sperm, can you believe it???? If you are not bleeding during sex with condoms, then USE them..............especially if this is bothering you alot. That's what I would do.
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 8, 2010