My teeth are achy or aching.....i was wondering did anyone else deal with this and how did you deal with the discomfort?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes it was awful!! i just took tylonal when i really had too! im sorry! ask ur doc if there is anything else u can take!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:41 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I'm not exactly sure what you mean by " Achy Teeth" Do you mean All of them? If you use Ambsol(sp?) i promise it will do the trick- You can also use Vanilla Extract- Just rub either one on your gums around where your teeth hurt- Hope you feel better soon!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 4:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• yes. i ignore it. i am anti dentist though. my teeth will hurt if i sleep to much.... teeth as well as the rest of my head.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 6:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Try ambesol and get one of those tooth pastes for sensitive teeth. After a few days use it really works.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:08 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• some people develop sensitive teeth. Try changing your toothpaste to one for sensitive teeth, like Sensodyne. It should help within a couple of days. If it doesn't I'd see a dentist.
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 7:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I went to the dentist their are alot of things that I have learned about what pregnancy can do to your teeth and gums
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 9:22 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• mine do when i drink too much caffine or take something i am allergic to. it could be sensitive teeth to
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 1:35 AM on Aug. 9, 2010