Has anyone used the South Beach diet and how did it work?

I just started it and I am very interested and believe I will stick with it.

evelyngayle

Asked by evelyngayle at 9:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Same here! The only variation I saw though was the area where each person lost it. My best friend and I went on it and she lost almost all of it in the tummy area and for me it was my butt and legs, either we were pretty happy! It is pretty restrictive but. the results are worth it!! I don't think you will be sorry! Also, we cheated a LITTLE and still saw results. The only thing we changed though was that we stayed in phase 1 for about a month (as long as we could take it! LOL) whereas the book suggests 2 weeks. Hope this helps! Also, some of the recipes in the book are very yummy and easy. I bought mine off ebay, the first version, I think they have the new and improved version now, but imo the old one will work just fine. Also, another book I am hearing a lot of buzz about is the Hungry Girl's guide, haven't looked into that yet. Anyhoo, sorry for the ramble! LOL You can do it mama!! :)
    sunnygrl2

Answer by sunnygrl2 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• It worked great for me, and for every one of my friends who REALLY follow it.
    sewinggrandma

Answer by sewinggrandma at 9:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2008