color? adult content

I am wondering if any of you pregnant mothers saw a change in your urine color once you got pregnant. I did with my first (but I don't know if it was just the vitamins). I have been taking the same vitamins now for almost two years and I just noticed my urnine looking like it did when I was pregnant (that bright crazy yellow- almost irradecent sp?) I have been feeling like I did when I was pregnant but took a test and got a bfn (thinking it could be to early to test)....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• didn't notice, sorry I can't help! If you're thinking you're preggo get a blood test, faster & more reliable.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• & you don't have to schedule a dr's appt & pay your copay, look for a pregnancy clinic, they do em cheap & only charge you for the test.
    Nyx7

• Vitamins, diet, and hormones can change the color. Call your Dr or their nurse and ask them if you should be concerned. Also read your vitamin bottle. It might be a side effect of them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:05 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Nope-in all 5 of my pregnancies, I never saw a difference...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Maybe you are a little dehydrated. Try drinking some water.
    nebraskamamaof2

Answer by nebraskamamaof2 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 8, 2010