kinda freaking out! please help?? adult content

ok so we have been going through some hard times and couldnt afford birth control but i just got some friday and the dr told me to start it sunday! ok well last night i had sex with my husband and well when we were done we realized the condom BROKE!! uhhh this is the last thing i need! well i was wondering what i can do? i called about the plan b and its like 60 dollars and the said i could get it prescribed but by Monday it will be too late. i had my period thursday! is there anything i can do? should i still start my pills today? thank you!!

Reneemommy

Asked by Reneemommy at 5:28 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Health

• First of all it's god's temple. It's not to say it's not your body, it is just stating the facts of who owned it, and that's what i believe, but if you were to introduce plan b on an already '' i'm not ready to handle this situation, are you learning something??

Mistakes are mistakes, but if the thing broke, than it broke, but I'd really pray and sincerely let God know your true feelings about not wanting to go through any harsh drama, and I guarantee you he will surely take care of your situation. Just pray, .. now is the time to put this to his test. He says to pray in times of trouble, and he'll be there, well now is a time of trouble, have him take care of you, and if it's a thing where you live in fear, nothing will happen, PRAY our of that fear!!
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 5:43 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• ....out of.} not our of, sorry
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 5:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• You shouldn't have a problem. You won't ovulate for at least a week and the sperm should be dead by then. I am not an expert so I would call your doctor or an on call service to ask about it. I know that the Plan B pill is effective withing 72 hours of breaking condom, etc.
    mrsjksimmons

Answer by mrsjksimmons at 7:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Unless you have REALLY short menstrual cycles, and ovulate early, you are fine. You just got over your period, and there's no way you can conceive already.....
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Go to a Planned Parenthood. They should be able to give you the pill
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 9:33 AM on Aug. 9, 2010