what is the best weightloss diet you've tried that works

i'm looking to lose about 40 lbs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I lost so far 13 lbs on Weight watchers/. Love it . It does not deprive u. U can eat. It is not a diet it is a life time thing. It is wonderful.
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I didn't know at the time it had a name. I worked something out for myself by researching different diets and viewing many work out tapes. It turns out it was very close to the one in the ABS Diet. It's easy to do. Gets results. Allows for setbacks without guilt. I hate exercising so only want to do simple things and it offers just that. I lost 50 lbs. There is also something called the No Cardio Diet that looks promising but I have not done it yet. If I chose to lose more I might try that one and see how it does. I do know the ABS one works though, or did for me.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Diets Don't Work Long-Term
    Apr 11, 2007 ... Most people who go on diets soon gain back any lost weight, a UCLA study suggests.
    www.webmd.com/diet/news/20070411/diets-dont-work-long-term -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I have lost 19 lbs and been able to keep it off with The Enzyme Diet. You can check it our by going here. I didn't have to do anything other than drink my drink. www.infinity2.com/rdan
    Red54

Answer by Red54 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I lost 65 lbs in 3 months taking Herbalife.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2008