What to do during visitation with a 5 month old??

We have a 6 year old, 6 month old twins, and visitation with my 5 1/2 month old stepson 4 days a week two hours a day. Now my stepsons Bio Mom is at visitation with us until he turns 6 months. We all get along great, and it's not an uncomfortable situation at all.

The problem is, we are running out of places to do this. Bio mom is not very clean, so she is embarrased to have us to her house. We are staying in my parents guest house right now, because our house in under construction. Bio mom isn't to keen on coming to my parents house. We have already done it at her moms house and my inlaws house, the mall, restaurants etc.

We love the outdoors and have suggested the park many times, but she does not like being outside. We only have a few more weeks, of this...does anyone have ideas on where we can go??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• WHY DON'T SHE CLEAN UP?
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 9:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Just revisit some of the places that you have already gone too...you don't have to have a new place every time.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I agree with SAHMinIL...you don't have much longer to go, so I would just go to the places you have already been that were most comfortable until the baby is 6 months
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Just re-visit the places you already used. Why can't she clean up when you come over? I know messes happen, but cleanup should happen too. What'll happen when the baby crawls?
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• How do you have 6 month old twins and a 5 1/2 month old stepson? Just curious. :-)
    Anonymous

• The question above, by anonymous (chicken!) occurred to me too. But it's none of our business. Of course, the question asker put that bit of information in there and HAD to know it would spark our curiosity. Hmmmm. Of course, the asker of the original question also entered it as anonymous.
    MomShap

Answer by MomShap at 10:43 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• My husband had a one night stand after an evening of drinking...voila, stepson. My twins were born two weeks early but due the same day as my stepson. Yes it was a hard thing to deal with, but we love my stepson with all our hearts, and are happy to have him. We just want to make this situation work. Any ideas on visitation places would be great. Thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• near your home is there an indoor play park for your older child, and then the three of you parents could each hand onto a baby, and play.. and good for you that the three of you get along.. not many people can do that.
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2008