Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

do any moms out there have a human services certifcate and have employment with just this certifcate

Im looking at getting a certifcate of some kind . ive seen human services certifcate at my local community college.. All the classes seem to interest me. but i was just wondering if anyone out there JUST has this certifcate.. NOT a 2yr degree. and what kind of job do they have. and was it hard to find employment. with this certifcate
thank you so much for your info.

Answer Question

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 14 (1,405 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • A certificate might get your foot in the door as an HR assistant but an associates degree will be good and a bachelors degree even better.

    Answer by tasches at 6:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.