MISS MISSCARRIAGE

HAVE ANYONE HAD A MISS MISSCARRIAGE BEFORE? I'M THINKING I HAD ONE THIS MORNING I WOK UP AND I SAW SOME BLOOD SO I WENT TO THE ER AND THEY DID A U/S AND THEY DIDN'T SEE NOTHING NOT EVEN A HEART BEAT AND I AM 11WEEKS N I DON'T HAVE PAIN JUST CRAMPS AND THS IS SO CONFUSING TO ME I HOPE I FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON

ms.keisha17

Asked by ms.keisha17 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• GL I hope it wasn't for your sake. Hope they find out soon as well
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:55 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• If you went to the ER they should've been able to tell you more than just a "We don't know what happened". They can check your hormone levels amongst other things and figure out if you've had a miscarriage or not.

GL and best wishes!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 5:56 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• :(
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• It's normal to have spotting, if they didn't find anything then i wouldn't get to freaked out... The cramping could be your digestive system, and with a miscarriage there would be way more bleeding than that. Also sometimes they will need to do a vaginal ultrasound to detect the heartbeat... Here is an awesome site that i love and find such good info on.. Best of luck to you and if your still concerned... fake it and go back to ER sorry but i would do that just to make myself feel better ;)...
    http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/earlyfetaldevelopment.htm
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• The doctors did a vaginal ultrasound and still nothing
    ms.keisha17

Comment by ms.keisha17 (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• She said my levels was dropping
    ms.keisha17

• I'm so sorry, get a 2nd opinion and stay positive.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 10:08 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I am so sorry that you are going through this I have had 2 miscarriages and the first one I went to the dr. and she said that she couldn't see anything just a sack where the baby should be so I was more than likely miscarrying. 2 days after my appointment I was at work and started to bleed just a little but no pains no cramping or anything another 2 days passed and I started bleeding worse and had labor pains. Good luck and best wishes.
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 9, 2010