5 month old visitation...

We have a 6 year old, 6 month old twins, and visitation with my 5 1/2 month old stepson 4 days a week two hours a day. Now my stepsons Bio Mom is at visitation with us until he turns 6 months. We all get along great, and it's not an uncomfortable situation at all.

The problem is, we are running out of places to do this. Bio mom is not very clean, so she is embarrased to have us to her house. We are staying in my parents guest house right now, because our house in under construction. Bio mom isn't to keen on coming to my parents house. We have already done it at her moms house and my inlaws house, the mall, restaurants etc.

We love the outdoors and have suggested the park many times, but she does not like being outside. We only have a few more weeks, of this...does anyone have ideas on where we can go??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in General Parenting

• How about a library?
    starfilled

Answer by starfilled at 11:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Being that he's only 5 1/2 mo., I can c where it's hard 2 find places. But @ the same x, it sounds like she has a hard x meeting u halfway. It's ok 4 her not 2 like being outside, but sumx u hafta compromise. And as far as her house not being clean, why can't she get it clean & together enough 2 have these visits??
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 6, 2008