• In the Spotlight:

how can i ever trust him again?

my babyfather and I have been currently trying to work things out .so I went to stay at his house for about three weeks me and the baby..and i guess everything was cool at first...then i got on his computer and a woman always knows when something is up ..so i figured out his password and went in to his email account ..found out that he had been talking online to this girl and he was telling her how he wanted her and even wrote a letter about her that he need gave to her saying that he loved her..but he always told me he loved me and that he knew i was the one and now one could take my place but when he talks to her i don't even exist and he didn't even tell her about the baby i was having like he was ashamed or something..he says that the girl is cool peoples but i know that he lying what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Honestly, I would leave him. That's me though... I guess it depends on your definition of cheating....
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 10:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• i'd leave him
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• i wouldnt have anything to do with him i would look at it as you and him have a baby together anf just leave it at that let him see his baby and dont have a relationship with him it will be a waste of time and energy
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I would leave him, it sounds to me that he has a back up plan if things dont work out. Or he is planning no matter what.
    Anonymous

• Well I guess the jury has spoken lol Leave him!
    Anonymous

• How current was the letter? If it wasn't from this week then you should give him a chance. I mean what did you think that he was gonna do, sit around alone and wait for you?
    Anonymous

• ....would i trust him? NO NO NO NO NO!!!
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I was in a similar situation. Remember this, Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater. Who knows if he slept with her but the point is that He's going behind your back and he cannot be trusted!! Leave him asap!!
    carmensmommy424

Answer by carmensmommy424 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• he either likes to flirt w other women or he really doesn't want to be w you. confront or write the girl back pretending to be him and see what she says about the relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• If you're in a relationship with someone, you should be able to trust them. If the trust that you had in the beginning has changed since you found this e-mail, then it may be time for you to re-evaluate the relationship that you have with this man. Take into consideration that the two of you now have a comittment to raise a child together. All the other drama you do not need in your life....Leaving him may be hard, staying may be even harder but the bottom line is, his explanation...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2008