Does your mall have a children's play area?

Do you find it great or annoying?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 6:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2010 in Shopping

• Yes it does. It's pretty new I think it was built about two years ago, and that's not the only reason it is clean. The playgound is closed for an hour a day so that it can be clean.
    It is not a drop off area you have to stay and watch your kid. It has seating for the parents around the play area. The long booth/seat makes a circle all around the play area for the parents to sit. There is one opening which is the entrance/exit.
    We used this play area during the heat wave when it was to hot to go to the pool or play at an outdoor playground. And it is also convenient to go to in the winter when it is to cold to go to an outdoor playground.
    diaperstodating

Answer by diaperstodating at 9:21 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• nope, where we used to live, there was one...but we never used it..i dont think i ever would..im not a germophobe or anything, but YUCK that place was disgusting..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• NO
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 6:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• No. One of the local grocery stores does, but I won't use it... I wouldn't use one if the mall had it anyways... I don't let anyone but family watch my kids.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:35 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Yes, we do have one. However, I find it more of an annoyance than anything else. There are sick kids there all the time. Then the parents just drop their kids off at the playarea and go shop. These kids are so bad and they are mean to the other kids. My kids were never there without supervision. I think people use it for a babysitter.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 6:35 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• yes it does all over
    wildthing813

Answer by wildthing813 at 6:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Yes it does. We've only been there once.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• No not that I've ever seen.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2010